We will walk you through safety rules prior to and after setup of the bounce house. We will also be glad to point out the unique safety features of our bounce house.
1. We take your child’s safety seriously. Any individual not following the safety rules should be asked to leave the bounce house immediately.
2. Remove shoes prior to entering the bounce house.
3. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the bounce house. Empire Party Rentals Mass is not responsible for articles lost during operation of the bounce house.
4. All bouncers must remove eyeglasses, gum, food, candy, beverages, jewelry, and any hard or sharp objects before entering the bounce house.
5. Absolutely NO flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the bounce house.
6. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls of the bounce house.
7. Do not bounce any closer than two feet from each other or two feet from the door.
8. Do not run or jump through the door of the bounce house.
9. Our bounce house is equipped with a safety entrance. Bouncers must enter and exit the bounce house from a sitting position.
10. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the bounce house.
11. Do not use the bounce house during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet.
12. If anchors come loose during operation, cease operation and call (857)204-7819 or (617)997-8571.
13. If during operation the wind becomes excessive (15mph), remove all children and deflate the bounce house.
14. Bouncers should be grouped according to age and size. Ages 3 and up only.
15. Do not move the bounce house unit unless you have consent by an Empire Party Rentals Mass Representative.
16. The safety of the children depends on you. Your personal supervision is absolutely required at all times.
Rain/Severe Weather Policy: An Empire Party Rentals Mass representative will contact you to re-confirm your reservation 2 to 3 days prior to your event. At that time we will discuss the upcoming weather forecast. If it is very apparent at that time that your event will be interrupted by rain, you will be given an opportunity to reschedule with a store credit that will be valid for 365 days from the date of your event. If the weather is questionable on the day of your event, together we will make the safest decision possible, prior to the delivery of your bounce house. If you insist on proceeding with your event and it starts raining, unfortunately we are not able to offer you the opportunity to reschedule or any type of discounts , store credits or refunds.
Cancellation Policy: Absolutely no cancellations, should you decide to cancel there will be “NO REFUNDS” under any circumstances.
Payment Policy: Full payment is required within 48hrs of your party date.
Deposit Policy: 50% deposit is required for reservation of our units or services. We accept all major credit cards.
Security Deposit: Will be returned to customers within 24 – 48hrs after an EPRM representative has inspected your unit for damages or filthiness. (Customer Pickups)
Confidentially: WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY AND WILL NOT SELL, SHARE OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR USE YOUR EMAIL FOR SOLICITED MAIL.
Machine Policy: $25.00 cleaning fee will apply per machine returned unclean. (The above machine policy applies to the popcorn, snow cone, and cotton candy machine.)
Bounce House Policy: $100.00 cleaning fee will apply per bounce house returned unclean.
Grill Policy: $50.00 cleaning fee will apply per grill returned unclean.
Delivery Policy: All events requiring delivery will be charged a fee. Delivery requires a $150 minimum purchase (before taxes and delivery fee). Deliveries are made between 7:00AM – 2:00PM. Pick-ups are made the next day 7:00AM – 2:00PM. Any customers requiring special delivery/pickup times will be charged an additional fee. Tolls require an additional fee. Any deliveries with special obstacles or unusual circumstances will be charged an additional fee. Deliveries with obstacles such as hills, stairs, walls, over fences and etc. will result in an additional fee.
Customer Pick Up Policy:
All Customer Pick Ups Must be picked up by 1:00PM (Unless picking up the day prior to your event.)
1. Every Customer must have a Pick-Up Truck, Minivan/Cargo Van, or Full Sized SUV for all inflatables 15×15 or Smaller (except the Boxing Ring ). No Combo Units ,Water-Slides or Specialty items can be picked up by customers.
2. A 8% Mandatory Damage Wavier Fee applies for all rentals. Damage Wavier Fee covers damages like rips, tears or holes. Note: Theft and Silly String are not covered by Damage Wavier Fee. Customers will be charged depending on the Silly String Damage or the price of the missing Unit.
3. A valid Massachusetts Drivers License/ Passport is required. (If expired will be considered invalid)
4. A $100 Security Deposit is required for all inflatables and $50 Security Deposit for all other items. (Security Deposit amount subject to change depending on quantity ordered)
5. A copy of your vehicle’s registration is required.
6. All rented items must be returned by 9:00AM SHARP the next morning. A late fee for an additional day rental will be added to your balance if you are not on time.
7. All Concession Machines & Grills should be returned clean. If not Clean, a $25-$50 cleaning fee per unit will be deducted from your security deposit.
8. All Inflatables should be returned clean to a certain extent. If the Inflatable is returned filthy your $100 deposit will not be refunded.
9. If customers require EPRM to pick up their order, the customer will be charged the full delivery Fee which will be deducted from the Security Deposit.